Tuesday, April 3, 2012

After a week of bad nose bleeds and bad allergies, we took Leland to see his Pediatrician yesterday.  The poor child can't breath, especially at night.  Dr. Bill confirmed that he does have bad allergies, so he changed his medicine and gave him Flonase for his red eyes (looks like he has pink eye in both eyes).  He also diagnosed him with a viral throat infection, so he had to get a finger stick and a Strep test....he was fine through both of these test, but was NOT happy about the band aid on his finger!

He has been running fever since yesterday.  At times, he is running around playing and others he is pitiful.  He has laid around most of the day and took 2 long naps.

While watching cartoons in the recliner with me, Leland pulled up my shirt and started rubbing my belly and talking to the baby.  It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!  I am so amazed at how involved he is with this baby at 2 years old.  He totally gets that there is a baby in my tummy and that the baby is coming to our house.

Speaking of belly, I am finally starting to show...not a lot, but some.  This time, I am poking out really high instead of low.  I dread carrying this baby high if it turns out to be the case.  I remember the last couple of months with Leland in my ribs, so I'm not looking forward to 4 to 5 months of having a belly right under my ribs!  Now that my back pain is under control, I feel great.  I often forget I'm pregnant...that is until hunger or random bad headache hit! 

I'm hoping my sweet boy gets better soon.  He is NEVER sick, but these allergies have kicked his little booty.  He is actually complaining more about his nose and breathing than he is his throat, but I hope he can break this fever soon as well.  I have a ton of work to do, but when he's like this, I drop everything and we watch movies and cuddle all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers