Leland's face was priceless when he first spotted the tree and his toys!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Unfortunately, I haven't felt good the past few days, so I decided to miss the Christmas Eve church service in order to take a nap with Leland. We went to my cousin's house Christmas Eve night for dinner with my Dad's side of the family. It is always so good to see them and I wish we got together more often throughout the year!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I am not a professional photographer, but I do love taking pictures as you can tell by the hundreds we have of our family! I spent 2 hours at the Botanical Gardens yesterday with my cousins. Ashley only asked for a good Christmas card picture, but suprisingly with 4 kids, I think we got a lot of great shots! Here are my favorites.....
- Life of the Rooks
- Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!
- ► 2012 (111)
- ► 2011 (175)
- Look what Santa brought...
- Christmas Eve!
- Williamson Family Photo Shoot
- Almost 17 Months Old!
- Train ride at the Galleria...
- I finally had a chance to make Leland an outfit. ...
- Drinking Coffee!
- Lil Monkey Designs
- Big Boy Table!
- Blackman Family Christmas 2010 (My Mom's side)
- Ho Ho Ho!
- Sweet, Sleeping Santa Baby!
- Santa visits school...
- ▼ December (14)