Friday, April 27, 2012

A day off...

I have mailed almost 30 packages this week. All slam full of item. Today, Jason was off work, do I took advantage of getting my hair done while the boys went to the Zoo. Jason said the Zoo was packed with people, but they had a blast. After a few errands, we returned home. Granny and Grandaddy came down to visit and we all went to dinner. When we got home, I asked Jason to pull the baby clothes out of the attic. It is unreal how many clothes we have accumulated. I weeded through them and will be selling/getting rid of a pile. I think we will be good on clothes for Laken, except 3 month. All of our 3 month is Summery short sleeve stuff, but our little guy will be in this size in Oct, not Aug like Leland. I saved some short sleeve outfits and pjs, because you never know what the weather will be! As I was sorting through clothes, I couldn't help but want to cry! I remember my sweet baby being born like it was yesterday. As I went through the clothes, I could remember each time they were worn, and I can not believe how fast time has flown by in 2 1/2 years! I am now 20 weeks pregnant, which means we are on the downward slope to meeting baby Laken. I do excited, nervous, wanting it to get here quick, but not wanting Leland to grow, ball of emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers