OK....since I can't block certain people from reading our blog, and don't want to make it inconvenient for those that enjoy it (you have to have a google account), here is my disclaimer....
There are certain family members that obviously don't give a damn about us and have never bothered to have a relationship with us or our son. If you can't be grown up enough to move past things and get together, then please do me the favor of never reading this blog again.
If you don't want to have us in your lives and speak to us on a regular basis, then what I post in this blog is NONE of your business.
I will continue to keep this blog updated for friends and family that actually care about what is going on in our lives.
Friday, July 22, 2011
nd Birthday Leland! You are truly the joy of our lives! You are such a sweet and humble boy. You are getting into everything and starting your terrible two's, but you still make us laugh every day!
You are getting a very large vocabulary. Most things are understandable, but some sound like a foreign language! You say please and thank you all the time, which is the sweetest thing in the world!
As I was uploading all of your Birthday pictures, you looked through everyone of them with me and told me who everyone was and what all the objects were...very smart I thought!!
You still drink 3/4 water with a splash of juice in all of your cups and you have been on 2% milk for a while now.
You are learning your colors and will say them out loud, as well as point to them. You can count to 5 with a little assistance. You have been telling people you are, "Twos" for a few days now.
You are about 29 lbs according to my scales, but your official 2 year appointment is on Aug 3. I also have to make you your first Dentist appointment. You do not have all of your teeth, but you are getting close!
I am amazed at how fast you catch on to a new trick, and you learn something new every day!!
We love you to the moon and back and wish you many more Birthdays and a lifetime of happiness!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Leland did fantastic!! He sat either in my lap or his seat the entire time. He kept saying, " OHH"! He loved all the cars and boats as well!
He passed out about half way through the movie, but it was still worth the $7.50. The movie was very cute. I hope it comes out on video, but I believe they are saying it is only in theaters.
- Life of the Rooks
- Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!
- ► 2012 (111)
- OK....since I can't block certain people from read...
- Leland snores like a grown man!!
- HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LELAND MATTHEW!!
- My Dad, Paw Paw, came to visit us on Saturday at ...
- Saying, "CHEESE" as I take pictures of the ord...
- REMEMBER TO HIT OLDER POST AT THE END OF EACH PAGE...
- 2 year old pictures at Aldridge Gardens
- A date with Mommy....
- More pics from Danielle's camera
- More pics from Danielle's Camera
- Birthday pics from Danielle's camera....
- Blogger friends, if you have not checked out Picas...
- Anslee giving Leland a Birthday hug! ...
- The Birthday Boy passed out after his hotdog, ...
- Loving the homemade ice cream Paw and Grandma mad...
- Party Pics!
- Leland's 2nd Birthday Party!
- Everyone hanging out before the big Hotdog party!
- More Beach!
- Beach Pics 2011- Leland 23 Months Old!
- A Day at the Beach and Pool!
- After Dinner at the Fisherman's Warf
- Day at the Beach & Dinner at The Boat House!
- Krispy Kreme on the Harbor for Breakfast!
- Dinner at Dewey Destin, Destin, FL
- Dinner at the Crab Trap in Destin, FL
- Helping Aunt Gina with the Birthday poster!
- Passed out after his first swim lesson!
- Leland loves to wear adult shoes and usually puts ...
- Favorite nap time spot...the couch!
- Sharing a frosty in the Wendy's parking lot while ...
- Mmmm, mashed potatos and corn!
- ▼ July (36)
- ► 2010 (130)