Monday, January 24, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Leland is obsessed with the Wii we got for Christmas!! Every morning he goes straight to the TV and tries to get the controllers, as he dances! The good thing is it has required me to exercise every morning, so I guess it's not a bad thing! Just Dance 2 is a work out by the way, but a fun one!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Sunday, January 9, 2011
At 8pm Sunday night, it was nowing like a blizzard and we already had an inch or more of snow/ice on the ground. Everything was coverd with a solid blanket of white including the roads! It will be interesting to see how much we end up with when we wake up in the morning!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
- Life of the Rooks
- Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!
- ► 2012 (111)
- Sweet Smile!
- Jason and Leland show us how it's done!
- Winter Fun at the Lake!
- Little Dancing Machine!!
- Snow/Ice 2011!
- Snow baby 2-12-10 (6 months) Snow baby 1-9-11 (1...
- On February 12, 2010, we got this much snow. Alm...
- Playing with snow....I mean ice!
- Blizzard 2011!
- Fun at the Mcwane Center!
- The Varsity!!
- Our attempt at a good famiy picture Christmas morn...
- Playground Fun!
- I am really behind on my blog post, which is very ...
- Christmas in Newnan
- These boots are made for walking...
- Christmas with GiGi and Pap!
- All tuckered out after all the Christmas morning f...
- Our 1st White Christmas!
- 1934 Deuce!
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2010 (130)