Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nesting Already?!

I am 30 weeks pregnant, which means we have 10 weeks until Laken's due date!  I actually kind of hope that I carry him until the 15th of Sept or after because we have so many Birthdays on all sides of the family the first few weeks of September.  I want him to have his own day!

Just in the past week, I am totally starting to feel large, HOT, uncomfortable, dying from heart burn, and just all around pregnant.  I am starting to get uncomfortable sleeping and most definitely getting short of breath a lot easier!  I am overall feeling great, but I can definitely tell that I have to sit down more often while trying to stand all day to work on orders.  We go Tuesday for the 4d ultrasound and my monthly doctors appointment. 

I have no idea when I started nesting with Leland, but I am in full swing nesting at 30 weeks!  Over the weekend I have worked on several orders, cut over 30 patterns, cleaned out our master closet, and clutter is driving me nuts!

This morning we made an early morning Home Depot run to pick up some new shelving units to help organize my office.  With the growing business, I am required to keep a stock of t-shirts, fabric, supplies, etc.  My office is not that big and totally overflowing with stuff!

I have 17 three drawer Rubbermaid containers in my office that are filled with fabric, however, this bucket winds up overflowing with fabric throughout the week.  I am so busy processing orders and mailing them that I simply don't have time to organize fabric once a week!

This is a picture of the throw away pile, but this huge bucket was overflowing full of fabric and I got it organized into the cubes below this morning!

This rack is right by machine and filled with my most used applique' fabrics.  They are organized in each bin (not folded), so when I need a certain color or fabric, I can just grab the bin out and put the fabrics right back into their place without folding. 

I put a much larger 6 shelf unit in the garage.  I filled 6 more cubes on it with fabrics that I use for outfits, my stash of towels for hooded towels, and 3 big bags of just general supply stuff.  I feel MUCH better, but I was only able to get the office about 3/4 cleaned today after taking time to sort through everything.  I am totally exhausted tonight!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers