Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just another weekend...


The weather felt very nice yesterday afternoon.  We actually got outside without sweating to death.  I filled Leland's water table with water and he brought his 4-wheeler out back.  Everything was great until 5 minutes into being outside when I noticed that he had already been bitten by 3 mosquito's.  I swear they love him, but his poor little body whelps up around each bite.   

I let him play for 10 or 15 more minutes, but then we headed inside for a long bath instead. 

Leland loves his new Auburn towel.  I have added these to my line this Summer and am currently working on over 20 of them for customers (AL, AU, GA, and Hello Kitty towels).

This is how bad his bites look and he has another one right under the elastic on his underwear and on his leg. 

Last night by bed was taken over by a little boy and his toys!
 

Today we made an early morning Home Depot run to get some new shelving units for my office.  After I got a lot of organizing done, I cut over 30 patterns in the living room.  I looked over and saw my little naked boy passed out beside me ON the body pillow!  I NEVER let my child run around the house naked, but he was itching to death from the mosquito bites, especially the one under the elastic, so I put medicine on them and let him take his pants off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers