Wednesday, March 7, 2012

4 Year Anniversary!


It is hard to believe that Jason and I have been married for 4 years already!  In those 4 years, we have accomplished a lot...beautiful, smart 2 1/2 year old boy, we own our own home, I own a successful business, Jason has a good job, and we have a sweet baby on the way!

There is never a dull moment in our house and we constantly stay very busy.  We took time to go over to the lake and enjoy some sunshine on our Anniversary (March 1) last week. 

Leland got a new Mickey vest that he LOVES!  We can't wait to test out Pap and GiGi's new boat sometime this week or next!

These two best friends were in Heaven on the water.

And Leland had his favorite treat, cheese curls.
 
 

We had a very relaxing afternoon, but unfortunately it was back to the grind when we returned home that night. 

A few months ago Jason was trying to be handy and "touch up" the paint in our house....well apparently he didn't get the memo that the paint has to "match".  Needless to say, he tried and we have lived with polka dot walls ALL OVER the house.

We were going to paint the house ourselves with help of family to fix it, but after much deliberation...and the fact that Leland can't be around paint and neither can I, we hired a painter.  Jason stayed with him this week and I am so excited to go home tomorrow to see my newly painted house!

Leland and I have been vacationing at GiGi and Paps since Sunday.  I packed all my sewing stuff and have actually been very productive this week.  Now I have to go home and monogram everything!

While staying at GiGi and Pap's, Leland sleeps with me.  I woke up about 30 min earlier than him one morning this week and got on my phone to check e-mail.  Leland was facing away from me, woke up, rolled over to face me, put his little finger up to his mouth, and said, "SHHHH!"  He rolled back over and slept at least another 30 min.  I couldn't help but laugh.  He is such a little ham and very set in his ways.  He will tell you in a heart beat exactly how he wants something done! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers