Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

God has blessed me with three beautiful, healthy baby boys! I try my best to soak in every moment, even the bad ones. The three days I became a Mommy can never be topped by anything else in my life... they were incredible, emotional, joyous days. It would be nice to have a day of rest, get more sleep, or do what I want to do today; but the truth is every day is my Mother's Day with these three amazing little people!

They teach me so much! They are so wise to be so little. Leland has a way of knowing just what to say at the right moment, Laken melts my heart with his lub u's and big hugs, and Landry's contagious smile can brighten even my worst moments.

So I'm sure Leland will bust in my room at any moment, Landry woke for his nightly feelings, and Laken will holler Mammie as I peek around the door to get him from his crib. They do this every single morning and my days wouldn't be the same if they didn't!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive