Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 6 of Summer

We went to pick up our Cousin Kade. I recruited him to help organize my office since I haven't had a chance to do it in a while.

On the way home we had to water my Parents plants...Leland was left in charge by Pap, so he was adamant that he do the watering.



We got home and I put chicken in the oven. I was going to head outside with the boys, but I called Mom and was standing by the stove when I noticed this glow. I quickly told Mom I would send her a pic and call right back, but right after I snapped it the oven caught fire!

I turned it off immediately and ran to get the boys from outside and Landry out of my room. We all camped outside until the fire department came and said everything was ok. We have to replace the heating element, but they said it would have been very bad if I hadn't been standing right there.


Fire drill!





Cute baby all clean after his bath...14 weeks old.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive