Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Emotional Roller Coaster!

Laken had his two week Dentist check up to see how his front , right tooth is doing.... I didn't get reassuring news. The X-ray shows it's no better, but no worse, but it's still loose. We go back in one month.

If it's any worse, they will remove it. I'm completely heart broken and pray it doesn't have to happen. I know it's not like am arm or foot, but I'm absolutely not prepared for my one year old to have dental work, and especially not ready for him to loose a tooth that won't grow back for 5 years.









Today has been super emotional! It's had highs and lows.

Leland is an old soul and is wise beyond his years. He brought me to tears today... I walked away from him in fear I would scare him.

Out if the blue driving down the road, Leland says Jesus is coming down from Heaven soon to take us to Heaven.

First off, it's amazing he knows this and loves Jesus so much, but it's also is incredibly overwhelming to have this talk with your four year old and to think our days on earth may end at any moment...exciting and scary at the same time!

I'm so excited he has a passion for learning about Jesus and soaks in everything he can. I'm also excited we will all be in a much better place one day, but the thought of going sometime soon, or loosing one of my children absolutely terrifies me!

I absolutely believe God puts these thoughts in little ones minds. This is not the first occasion that Leland just out of the blue speaks of such important matter; matters that make you put everything into perspective very quickly!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive