Friday, July 22, 2011

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LELAND MATTHEW!!

I still remember this day as if it was yesterday. I can not believe that this sweet, tiny baby is TWO today!!















Happy 2nd Birthday Leland! You are truly the joy of our lives! You are such a sweet and humble boy. You are getting into everything and starting your terrible two's, but you still make us laugh every day!

You are getting a very large vocabulary. Most things are understandable, but some sound like a foreign language! You say please and thank you all the time, which is the sweetest thing in the world!

As I was uploading all of your Birthday pictures, you looked through everyone of them with me and told me who everyone was and what all the objects were...very smart I thought!!

You are still not a very picky eater, but just very peculiar. You LOVE vegetables and fruit, but you love cookies and cake as well! We limit what you eat now because cookies was becoming your favorite word!

You still drink 3/4 water with a splash of juice in all of your cups and you have been on 2% milk for a while now.

You are learning your colors and will say them out loud, as well as point to them. You can count to 5 with a little assistance. You have been telling people you are, "Twos" for a few days now.

You are about 29 lbs according to my scales, but your official 2 year appointment is on Aug 3. I also have to make you your first Dentist appointment. You do not have all of your teeth, but you are getting close!

I am amazed at how fast you catch on to a new trick, and you learn something new every day!!

We love you to the moon and back and wish you many more Birthdays and a lifetime of happiness!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive