Thursday, July 21, 2011

A date with Mommy....

Wednesday I had to take our new car in for service. They loaned me a car and said that I should have ours back by lunch. I decided to stay in Hoover and wait instead of coming all the way home and then back. While we waited, I took Leland to Aldridge Gardens to get some 2 year pictures. After pictures, we were hot and hungry, so we had a very early lunch at Edgar's (our favorite!)

Leland ate all of his chicken and his whole bowl of fruit, so he deserved the sweet treat he begged for...

a huge piece of caramel cake!! He really did pick this cake. Out of the 2 cases of goodies, he kept pointing at the caramel cake.

We were finnished eating by 11 and the car was still not done. I decided that since we were right next to the Rave theater, I would brave taking little bit to his first movie. Thankfully Cars 2 was playing at 11:20 and we made it to our seats just in time for the show to begin.


Leland did fantastic!! He sat either in my lap or his seat the entire time. He kept saying, " OHH"! He loved all the cars and boats as well!


He passed out about half way through the movie, but it was still worth the $7.50. The movie was very cute. I hope it comes out on video, but I believe they are saying it is only in theaters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It is coming out on DVD this fall! Maddox has already place his pre-order for it. :) I'm glad he did well on your first theatre outing!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive