Saturday, December 18, 2010

SURPRISE!!

My Mom turned 50 this past Wednesday! She doesn't look it at all and is the best old crow I know!
I made Leland this shirt that says Happy 50th Birthday GiGi!
SURPRISE!!
Larry and I have been planning this surprise party for a few months now! We invited my aunts and uncles, my cousin and her husband, and a few friends that my Mom worked with several years ago at the Mill. She was very surprised! She thought that she was meeting Jason, Leland, and I for dinner, not the whole crew!


Her cake was delicious!! It traveled an hour to the party and was so good!
Our entertainment
Butt Paste, courtesy of her Brother!
Super magnifying goggles, courtesy of her Sister and niece!


My uncle Bub and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers