Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July!

We had a very relaxed weekend at the lake for the 4th. Some friends joined us Saturday and then Leland's Grandma and Grandpa came for a long pontoon ride on Sunday.

The highlight of my weekend was seeing the twinkle in Leland's eyes as we watched fireworks on the Master Craft Sunday night. It was the first time Leland had ever seen fireworks. He was tired, but he laid as still as posisble under a towel and his blankie and stared at the sky!

See all his teeth! He has 4 up top and 2 on the bottom. I also did not post, but our baby is now 11 months old. I can not believe that we will be having a Birthday party in a few weeks. I am kind of sad, yet happy at the same time! I am sure that anyone that is a parent knows the feeling! He is so much fun now that he is crawling and trying to talk, but I do miss my "little" baby at times! We have a fun Birthday party planned and can't wait to celebrate his big day with friends and family!
















We made friends with 2 ducks that swam up to the dock by giving them animal crackers!











On a side note, we still miss Tisyn dearly, but Dutchess has fit right into our family! She loves the lake and boat just as much as Tisyn did, which is a great thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers