Tuesday, June 29, 2010

St. Joseph

Our house is now officially on the market! We have been thinking of putting it up for a while now, but after talking with our mortgage and real estate ladies, we have learned that now is a very good time to buy.

We are not sure what part of Birmingham we would like to move, but we do know that we would like to be out of Jefferson County and in a good school district. I would like at least a 4 bedroom with more yard and all Jason cares about is a 2 car garage!

After several friends found out we were selling, they told me that we needed a St. Joseph. I had no idea what they were talking about, but after learning, I bought a $5 one off of the internet and it arrived yesterday! We know several people that it has worked for, so we are praying for a quick sale on our house as well!



I thought it was rather humerous that as Jason was digging in our very hard and rocky front yard, it started to pour rain. I told Jason that St. Joseph was trying to make the ground softer and easier for him to be burried!! HA!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers