Saturday, February 27, 2010

Easy Entertaining.....

I got some great news last Monday. I have a spot on the main drag next to the concessions and entrance/exit of the Tannehill State Park Trade Days March 20th and 21st! I am so incredibly excited, but I am going to be VERY busy in the next 3 weeks getting everything ready to sell.

This is the first trade show I have ever done and I have the option to renew my space monthly through the end of the year if it goes well! That will mean that I will do a show every 3rd weekend in a month. I am praying that we make a profit! I have no idea how much is too much or too little to take, but I am taking what I think of each item and we will see how it goes!

You can visit my business site at:
http://www.lilmonkeydesigns.blogspot.com/ if you would like to see the items I will be selling and things I have already made. I am posting pictures of things as soon as I get them done. Items on the agenda for the show are:
paci clips
tabby blankets
covered wipe cases
burp cloths (some ribbon, applique, and fabric)
dresses
bubbles (boy and girl)
jumpers (both boy and girl and both short and long)


I have been sewing all this week and so far it has been easy to entertain Leland! (see below pictures!!)


He LOVES to watch the embroidery machine and a spool of thread and a measuring tape entertained him for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers