Saturday, February 27, 2010

7 Months Old!



































I am a little late, but Leland is now 7 months old!! He is sitting up pretty well, but still wabbles or falls back occasionally. He is babbling all the time and he has said "Ma Ma" and "Da Da"! He says them both at random times, but I am sure that we will start hearing them constantly soon!

He is loving baby food and puffs. He is not picky and will pretty much eat anything, but he still prefers vegtables over fruit. He loves puffs, but he hasn't mastered grabbing them and putting them in his mouth on his own yet. He still does not like juice, but he loves ice water. He prefers ice water out of my cup, but he will drink out of his cup. I have given him bites of a baked potato (plain) and he loves it. He also seemed to like bitting/gumming green beans the other night!

He still has no teeth and no sign of them coming in soon. I really am still unsure if he will crawl. He hates to be on his tummy. I believe that if he crawls it will be from a sitting position, but for now he is perfectly content sitting and playing with his toys.

We purchased a new bath seat (that they do not sell in stores anymore by the way. My little cousins had one similar to this and I do not know why they quit making them because the are great! I had to order online) Now he is not confined to a baby bath tub. He has a big time playing with his toys in our big tub!

His excema is better after 2 trips to the dermatologist. He is now using a wash, oil, and cream by Vanicream. It is pricy, but it is a miracle product! He was covered from the top of his head to the top of his feet and within 3 days he was clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers