Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 Pups!

We wound up with 4 babies! The first little girl was born around 4:45am and a boy and girl joined her about an hour and a half later. We thought she was done because she wasn't showing many signs of labor, but to our surprise about 2 hours later another little girl arrived. They are all healthy and cute as can be.
We still have absolutely no clue who the Daddy is, but they all look like bulldogs. They all have a pug nose and after tomorrow will have docked tails and dew claws. Time will tell as they change in a few weeks, but for suprise puppies, I think they will be pretty cute!
As if our lives were not busy enough, I am absolutely exhausted! I was up all night Tuesday with Leland and Dutchess. It is a handful to take care of Leland, puppies, Dutchess, a house, business, and husband! I will make it somehow, but WOW God is testing me right now!!

I have learned, in the past 2 months especially, that you can't plan anything and just have to take one day at a time and do what's best for us. That's exactly what Jason and I have been doing and hopefully everything will work out for the best. Everything happens for a reason, even if you can't see the reason right that moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers