Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun in the sun!

We spent the weekend at the lake and it was beautiful. I can't believe how warm the weather was for November! It was the first time to take Dutchess to the lake, and I was a little nervous. She is kind of skittish when it comes to going down stairs and I didn't know how she would do on the boat. She did fantastic and soaked up all the sun she could!
Little bit woke us up a lot earlier than usual Saturday morning, so we went to the local hot spot (Jack's!) for breakfast. We went to the marina as well and found Leland a life jacket! It's a little big b/c it goes to 50 lbs, but it will fit him great next summer and probably the next!



Leland loves to be outside, but he hates the sun! I put my sunglasses on him just playing around and he LOVED them! He figured out really quick that they help you see in the sun!
He loved them so much that he now has his own pair!!
In reference to Leland's t-shirt in the above picture, I took him out to Christmas in the country at Homestead Hollow on Friday. It is an outside festival, so it was great to be out in the pretty weather strolling around! I finally found a booth that had nothing but grandparent stuff. They had any grandfather or grandmother name you could possibly come up with including GiGi!! I thought this shirt was cute. It says, "That's it... I'm calling GiGi! Well their shirts obviously run very small. He is wearing a size 2T and it is really not that big on him. I wanted it to fit him for a while, but obviously that isn't going to be the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers