Friday, November 27, 2009

1st Thanksgiving!

We have been so busy the past few weeks. Jason stays busy working and I have been really busy with the business. So far, things are going really well. I hope it keeps up!

I took Leland for his 4 month check-up on Monday. He is 18 lbs 4 oz and 26 inches long. He is wearing 9 and 12 month clothes and a size 3 shoe! He was healthy as usual at his visit and got 6 shots.

This year our families did their own thing for Thanksgiving, and I didn't want to take Leland around a lot of people because of all the sickness going around. We had a nice lunch out with my mom and Larry and hung out at their house afterwards to celebrate my birthday!

The house is decorated inside and out for Christmas. Jason and I got one big birthday and Christmas gift for each other... a Christmas tree! I think that officially means we are getting older when we are happy with a tree as a present! On top of our beautiful tree, we have over 30 nutcrackers inside our house! Jason had a collection from when he was younger and my aunt knew this before she passed, so my uncle gave ALL of my aunts nutcrackers to Jason and I. This includes 2 4 ft tall ones that are now on each side of our TV.

We are very excited for Lelands first Christmas, but plan to keep it as simple as possible and just enjoy time together because that is very hard to come by these days!

Here are a few pictures from this week including the outfit I made Leland to wear today for the Iron Bowl. I must add that it was a fantastic game and I am proud to be an AU Tiger!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers