Friday, November 6, 2009

It's almost that time......

Christmas time that is!! I will have to admit that I am a little (well maybe a lot) more excited about Christmas this year with Leland in the house! Even though he will only be 5 months old and really doesn't understand what is going on, I am looking forward to his first Christmas!!



In the Christmas spirit, GiGi and I went to the Christmas Village here in Birmingham yesterday. All my friends have always gone and loved it, but I have never had a chance to go. We definitely experienced the over 700 booths of anything from food, candles, ceramics, and TONS of cloths for kids and adults!! I came out with the cutest Christmas plate for Leland to leave something for Santa.....

It says Santa I've been sooo good! Love, Leland!! I also came out with 3 Christmas ornaments from the best booth there. Everything was a dollar. All their booth consisted of was ceramic ornaments just like these, but there were TONS! All kinds and really too many to look through, but they are just as cute as the expensive ones that were there and they were only $1!!

We also went high chair shopping yesterday as Leland has started eating cereal. He ate plain rice cereal, but didn't love the bland flavor, so I started adding bananas and now he LOVES his cereal! He is so cute when you put his bib on. He knows he is about to eat and those feet and hands go crazy!! I talk to him while he's eating and ask if those are good bananas and he is all smiles. So sweet and still has the best personality!

Here he is in his big boy chair!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Christmas is gonna be *way* more fun this year for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I took a day off from work months ago to go to Christmas Village for the first time. Grace came down with the Swine Flu on Monday so no Christmas Village for me this year!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers