Saturday, September 15, 2012

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Leland didn't see his baby Brother until the day after I delivered.  When Larry got into the car to come to the hospital, the battery was dead.  I opted for them to come Thursday morning instead of 8 pm that night. 

Oddly, 3 things were identical to the delivery of Leland...
I was in the same room at the same hospital, Moms car battery was dead this time, My Mother in law's battery was dead with Leland, the room next door had a very LOUD woman delivering natural late at night with Laken, same thing happened with Leland!

When Leland first arrived, I asked Jason to go get him.  I wanted it to be just us 4 initially.  I cried because Leland wanted NOTHING to do with the baby.  He wouldnn't talk to me, wouldn't look at me or the baby, and it really upset me!  After bribing him with some M&M's (I know that is horrible), I got him to hold Laken.  From that moment, he was IN LOVE with his baby Brother!

These 2 babies are my world!  The moment that these two bonded and seeing them interact and look at each other by far exceeds any other day of my life!  It is the most unbelievable feeling seeing your two childern interact with one another. 
 
 
 

Leland is such a good big Brother and has adjusted very well to the new baby!

Pap holding baby Laken, who is named after him!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive