Friday, September 9, 2011

ONE Week Potty Training Success!!

We have found a new favorite in our house... Nutella. It is AWESOME!! I know it sounds gross, a hazelnut chocolate spread, but it is SO good! If you like chocolate, you are going to LOVE Nutella! Leland also loves the new flat bread Goldfish sandwiches in honey wheat. He will eat the whole fish with either peanut butter or Nutella on it. They are not as thick as bread and crustless. Some of the things that we like Nutella on are fruit, biscuits, beagles, and bread!





It has been ONE week since we started potty training. I must admit that in the beginning I thought I was potty training a puppy.... not fun at all and my carpets will be getting steam cleaned this weekend! By Monday or Tuesday, Leland was doing really well when he paid attention, but we still had a few accidents. Wednesday he made a big accomplishment and "went to the bathroom" in the potty. (I am sorry, I am very embarassed to talk about "going to the bathroom". I think that it is a very personal thing, I don't care if everyone does it, it's not everyone's business!) Yesterday and today have been awesome!! He woke up and went straight to the potty both days. Today he has been in "Choo Choo's" ALL day minus during my doctors appointment this morning. I also put a diaper on him when we went to the grocery store earlier, but he stayed dry until we got home and went to the potty when we got back.

I am so proud of him, even though I know we are a ways away from being completely potty trained day and night. I am also not getting to excited about this whole adventure because a very good question popped into my head today.... where in the world do you let a 2 year old go potty out in public??! He is absolutely NOT going in a public restroom where he has to touch the toliet! Besides, his little hiney will fall throuh without his potty seat on the big toliet. I suppose I didn't think of this gross aspect of toliet training before we began.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers