Monday, March 28, 2011

Sleep? What's That?

I am running on coffee and fumes! Leland did not sleep well again last night because he could not breathe. He sleeps the best propped up against me, but I move him every so often to keep his fever from rising. We had a lot of bad storms again last night and Dutchess is terrified of storms. She trembles and literally freaks out when she hears thunder and lightning. My night consisted of the TV on, Leland laying on my left side and Dutchess crammed against my right side in the bed. Leland woke up every 30 min to an hour again to change positions, which consisted of 5 to 10 min of getting comfortable where he could breathe. Dutchess heard Jason leave this morning and got out of the bed. I rolled over and thought that I may finally get a little sleep. WRONG! Leland was wide awake not even an hour later. Oh well, it's the job of a Mommy to run on no sleep, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers