Monday, February 28, 2011

Tales of Leland

Pictures to come soon, but Leland is now in a big boy bed! His crib converts into a full size sleigh bed, so we moved him into the bigger 2nd bedroom in our house and his nursery is now my office. We went ahead and made the move because I knew I was getting the commercial size embroidery machine, which does not need to be moved once it is set up!

Leland has slept with us for 19 months. I thought that we were going to have a nightmare trying to get him to sleep in his room. We have not had one problem! He goes to sleep without a single tear and sleeps ALL night in his bed! He has been in his bed for almost a week now and I think he enjoys it as much as we do. He still takes 1 or 2 good naps in his bed as well each day.

His new words are:
Oh We
Uh Oh
Apple
Shoes
Socks
Go

He now shrugs his shoulders (Have no idea where he got it from!)

He blows kisses and will give you a kiss

He gives hugs

He tries to put his clothes and shoes on

He has learned that the mega blocks are a lot of fun and will sit and play with them forever.

He finally holds his own cup of milk and will sit in the recliner by himself (of course with blankie) and drink it.

I was laying with him this morning to watch cartoons and he handed me his cup and blanket and patted my head saying, "Night, Night"!

He is obsessed with the broom and dust pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers