Sunday, February 13, 2011

Madmen Party!

2 weeks ago, we were invited to one of our best friends 30th Birthday party. Treacy decided to do a 1960's Madmen theme. It was SO much fun! All the guys wore suits and all the girls wore cocktail attire from the 1960's. She hired a bartender, had 1960's music going, and the party was catered. We had a lot of fun!
The party was in Anniston, so it gave us a chance to catch up with good friends and Jason's old roomate, Warren and his wife Amy. We stayed at their house in Jacksonville and left Leland with his GiGi and Pap for the first time overnight ever!
The week before the party, we were in Newnan and Jason raided his Grandad's closet to find this sweater green tie! It was perfect for the 1960's theme!
My dress was not 100% 1960's, but it was a steal at Belk for $17 and I will get a lot of use out of it this Summer and Fall. Sadly, all the popular styles from the 1960's are coming back in style, so it was perfect! I hot rolled my hair for the first in years using my old hot roller set that was under my bathroom sink at my parents house from High School!!

Me with the Birthday girl!! Happy 30th Birthday Treacy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers