Monday, October 25, 2010

Panama City Beach!

My cousin is a hospice nurse and asked me to go to the beach with her and her kids to take care of them while she took care of the patient a few times a day. Leland and I went to Panama City Beach with them. The weather was absolutely beautiful!

The patient has 2 kids as well, so I ended up taking care of 5 kids between 7 and 12 and 2 babies, 14 and 18 months. Needless to say, I was very ready to pull up to my house Wednesday night!! To be honest, that many kids makes me question ever having another one, but I know we will, just not any time soon! Overall it was a great, free trip!


All bundled up to go down the pier after dinner.



Anslee was combing Leland's hair after their bath!





They loved the beach, but hated the ocean!

























Leland was asleep in his stroller before we even got on the elevator! He slept for about an hour.


















Their matching Life is Good shirts. Leland's says "Easy Rider" and Anslee's says "This is how I roll".























The airplane in Margaritaville. This place was SO neat and the kids danced the whole way through dinner!






My 4 cousins
































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers