Monday, October 25, 2010

Carving Pumpkins!

We have several pumpkins, but we carved one special yesterday! See the below photo!!

Leland loved his walker when we first got it, but never figured out how to "walk" in it. Then he got to a point where he didn't even want to be in it. Yesterday, I put him in it outside while we carved the big pumpkin. After about 5 minutes of figuring out how to go backwards, he was running forwards and turning the walker to go where he wanted!! Maybe there is hope of this child walking before he is 10!

I will post a video in a bit!















1 comment:

  1. cute! I put Grayson in a pumpkin when she was his age then sent it to the paper and they printed it in the Lifestyles section I think. You should send his!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers