Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You're My Little Love Bug...

I found the cutest book the other day at Barnes and Noble! Leland got a gift card there for his Birthday, so this is the book I chose! It is titled, "You're My Little Love Bug". It is so sweet!!





















































You're my little Lovebug
My cuddly Kangaroo
My Funny Bunny
Sweet as honey
All of this is true!

You're my Punkin Wunkin
My Peaches and My Pie
My Bread-and-Butter
Peanut Butter
Apple of my eye.

You're my Wiggly Worm
My Busy Little Bee
My Silly Goose
My Moosey-Moose
My Monkey up a tree.

You're my Ice Cream Sandwich
My Watermelon Gum
My Soda Pop
My Lollipop
My Yummy Yummy Yum!

You're my Lovey Dovey
My Stinker Winker Bear
My Silly Willy
Piccadilly
Alligator Stare.

You're my Bowl of Cherries
My Toast with Berry Jam
My Snickerdoodle
Chicken Noodle
What a Little Ham!

You're everything that's wonderful
You're all of the above!
But most of all
What you are
Is God's sweetest gift of love!

1 comment:

  1. I love this book! It's so cute and sweet. I'm a nanny and the kids love this book!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive