Sunday, August 15, 2010

We have been so busy lately! I have been overwhelmed with orders for the buisness, but that is a very good thing! It is a very new experience learning to balance running the business and keeping customers happy, yet being a stay at home at the same time! I am not going to lie, sometimes, it is very difficult to watch Leland and get all of my sewing/embroidery orders done at the same time. However, at the end of the day, I somehow manage to make everything work out, even though I may loose a bit of sanity in the process :)! I absolutely love staying at home with Leland and working on all the custom sewing projects. I just hope that somehow everything works out for me to make this a permenant deal instead of going back to work.

Leland is not really making any progress in the walking department. However, he gets everywhere he wants to get by crawling. (Please notice I said anywhere HE wants to get!) He wants anything and everything that is not his or that he is not suposed to have. I have put a baby gate at the door of the sewing room because he is obsessed with that room and makes a desaster of it anytime he is in there for 2 minutes! We also moved the old entertainment center out of the living room tonight. It was replaced with a taller chest that we had in the dining room. Praise God, the TV, DVD's, and cable box are now too high for Leland to reach. Hopefully I can stop sounding like a broken record saying, "No....no....no....no, no, no!!!" Leland is obsessed with turning the TV on and off and pulling EVERY DVD out of the cabinet, multiple times a day! I have definitely realized that with a one-year old, my house will NEVER be spotless! Some days I pray he will never walk and some days (when I have to carry him everywhere) I pray he starts any day!!

Truth be known, I still can not believe how big he has gotten and how smart he is! He still amazes me every day with some new trick! He is already mischevious as anything, so I am sure we have our work cut out for us the next 20 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers

Blog Archive