Friday, May 7, 2010

1st Mother's Day Photoshoot @ Aldridge Garden's










One of my best friends from High School was blessed with a gift of photography. I am SO lucky!

If you are in need of a photographer, you should definitely check out Bug Photography. I love pictures that are not so "formal", therefore, I love her natural approach to pictures!

Even though we picked the hottest day (87 degrees!!), we had a lot of fun! I finally got to meet her new baby boy Shepherd and played with one of my favorite 2 year old's, Drew! She took some beautiful pictures of Leland and I. I don't know how I'm suposed to choose which photos I want to update my wall!! (I realize that 2 of these are doubles, but crazy Blog will not let me delete!)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers