Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Graduated!!

Jason and I graduated our parenting class last night. Last nights class was the most informative! We had baby dolls to practice with. Jason learned to change a diaper and we were taught how to swaddle! We also learned lots of great breastfeeding information, bathing information, and good information to care for little boys in general. The classes were long and the chairs were very uncomfortable, but I am really glad we went!

I also went for my check-up yesterday afternoon. Leland is still measuring right on time for a July 24th due date. With that being said, he did inform me that I will be full term the week of 4th of July (37 weeks). So, if I go into labor anytime between 37 weeks and the end, he will not stop labor, he will let me deliver!

I am really on guard that something can happen any time, any place from here on out! My good friend at work went into labor at work last Friday at 35 weeks. So far, I have not had any contractions, so I think we are good for Leland to stay put for a few more weeks! I can not believe that we will have a baby sometime within the next 4 to 7 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers