Saturday, August 18, 2012

36 Weeks Pregnant!


The end of this pregnancy is FAST approaching!  In 4 weeks or less, our sweet baby boy will be here!

I have been going for a check-up once a week for 2 weeks now.  I am not progressig, however, Laken is low, low, low!  I am having a good many contractions, especially in the middle of the night.  For the most part, I feel great and have still only gained 11 lbs.  I do have moments where I feel like total crap and have pain in my lower belly, but that is to be expected this late in the game!

I am trying my best to enjoy the last few weeks, but time is flying by.  I am super busy with trying to complete all the orders I have for the business.  I'll be honest, I have NOTHING washed, no bags packed, no car seat in the car, etc.  I suppose that I will try to get busy doing these things this week.  To be honest, I am totally exhausted and wish there were more hours in the day!

I go back Tues for my 37 week check-up and Leland goes the same day for his 3 year check-up.  We go to meet his teacher Wednesday morning and he starts 3 year old Kindergarten Thursday!  Life is about to get crazy adjusting to a new schedule and a new baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers