Friday, May 25, 2012

23 Week Photo Shoot!

 My good friend Lindsey came into town last week and was sweet enough to meet us out at Aldridge Gardens for a photo shoot!  I was 23 weeks pregnant with baby Laken.  I have just started popping out with an actual belly that is noticeable in the past week.  I literally woke up with a belly one day last week!  Now I am definitely starting to notice things moving up into my ribs and am getting uncomfortable at night while sleeping. 

I went back to the doctor on the 15th of May (6 months pregnant) and everything looked good!  At that appointment, I still had not gained any weight, but Laken is measuring perfect.  I am almost positive that I have gained weight in the past 2 weeks!!  You know that I'm pregnant, but don't feel like it and then all the sudden you wake up feeling fat....that's where I'm at!!  Leland and I have been walking in the mornings and I am trying my best to watch what I eat and eat more fruits and veggies.  Hopefully I will be just as lucky with this pregnancy not to gain much weight.




 Leland did so good for these pictures!!



 I am in love with the above picture!



 I am pretty sure she snapped in the middle of him saying, "Oh Silly"!
My 23 week baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers