Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bachelorette Fun!

I have been planning my best friend Stacy's Bachelorette party for months now! We finally had the party last weekend and everyone had so much fun!

I, unfortunately, was not able to have as much fun as I would like on a girls night out! I spent all last week in and out of the doctors office having test ran on my chest and heart. I was diagnosed with a bad case of pericarditis, which is inflamation of the lining of the heart. Basically, it feels like I have taken multiple Mucinex and over dried my chest, so it is very difficult to breath and is painful. Even though I had this going on, I meant that come hell or high water, I was having Stacy's party since I had people driving in from all over! It actually worked out for the best because I was able to drive the party van that we rented, so it was much cheaper than the cab option we were going to do!

I am feeling a little better this week, but it will take several weeks on medicine to get over this annoying condition!!

I did a theme of all pink and black. We all had crowns and light up rings to wear and of course decked Stacy out from head to toe in Bachelorette attire! I had a custom cake made to match the gown on her invites. Summer Thomas of Summer's Cakes did and AMAZING job with our strawberry cake! You can check her out on facebook.

I am so glad Stacy had such a good time and can't wait to be in the wedding on 10-10-10! Congratulations Stacy and Jason!!


All of the Bride and Bachelorette goodies and games!















The beautiful Bride and I!


The bride and her cake.
The weather was so beautiful that I set up tables out back!








Cake and invite.
I did a fajita bar and yummy margaritas!!













Koozie's I made for all the girls!
In case you are wondering, Jason and Leland went to the Bass Pro Shop and had dinner while we did the lingerie shower. They came back home to finnish watching the AU and GA game with us just in time to take pictures before we headed out to see the wonderful Hunter Lawley Band!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers