Friday, April 2, 2010

Leland meets the Easter Bunny!

Notice the boat shoes Leland's GiGi bought him for $1 at Wal-Mart to match his Daddy's!












We took Leland to the Bass Pro Shop Monday night to see the Easter Bunny. I am a fan of any store that does a free Easter Bunny and Santa. You can't pass up a free picture when the mall charges almost $20 for one picture. He wasn't too interested in the Bunny. He had more fun riding around in the stroller, looking at the fish in the big aquarium, and most of all the 4-wheelers! I am sure he will be like his Mommy and Daddy and have a 4-wheeler at a very young age. I got my first one at age 4, so as soon as he is old enough to control one, he'll get one!














He is ROTTEN!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that first picture of Leland is sooooooo cute! I want to pinch those cheeks! I hope yall have a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers