Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 Month Old!!

So our little punkin is already a month old! Time has flown by this past month, but been amazing as well. Leland is still such a great baby. We are blessed for that. He is so active and alert for his age. He has been this way since the first week, but now he is smiling and cooing all the time! It just makes my day to see him smile.
We are still not sleeping through the night. He has had a few 4 1/2 hour stretches, but usually we get up every 3 to 3 1/2 hours. He is growing like a weed. He was 20 inches long when he was born and is already at 22. I am not sure what he weighs. We are swapping pediatricians, so as soon as he has his appointment at the end of this week, we will find out. If I had to guess, I would say 9lbs +. He just out grew his newborn clothes this week and is now into size 1 diapers. His 3 month clothes are still big, but I am sure they will fit perfect in no time!
I am still amazed that he was inside of me. He is definitely a gift from God. Even though times are rough for Jason and I, he makes every day worth it.
1 hour after birth......
1 month old.....
The best big brother shot we can get.
Tisyn used to be the most photogenic dog ever. Now, he is fully aware what a camera is, and will not let you take his picture. He will turn his head or roll completely over. SPOILED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers