Friday, April 24, 2009

7 Month Check-up!!

I have been to the doctor twice this week. I had my first glucose test bright and early Monday morning and failed. I had to go back for the 3 hour test this morning. I was not a happy camper!! I had to get stuck 5 times, 2 of which were drawing a vile a blood from 2 fingers because the lab person said I was "dry". Not fun, but worth it because I passed the second one!!

Leland is measuring just as he should and we are still on schedule for a July 24th due date. I am still on the small side to be 7 months pregnant, but I have been reassured that everything is OK.

We go back on May 18th for the 4D ultra sound and I will also start my Rog am shots because I am a negative blood type. Time is flying by!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you passed the test!! (btw - you might want to change your font color or background as it is really hard to read)

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget what I said about the background. it is just at work where I can't read it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok! It was time for a change anyways!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers