Monday, February 2, 2009

4 Month Baby Rooks Check-Up!

Today we went to our new doctor. I am very pleased with our decision to change! Everything is fine with me and baby. I am still getting really sick quite often, but hopefully not too much longer and I will be able to enjoy the pregnancy and actually start showing instead of loosing weight.

We heard the heart beat again today, and it is down from the normal high 160's range. It was down to 147 today. This news threw a big halt to me thinking it was a girl because of the heartbeat being so high. They say if it is above 140 it is a girl, and below is a boy. However, now even though my gut says girl, I am starting to wonder if it is a boy??

Good news, we don't have to wait long to find the answer to this mysterious question. We go back February 20th for the big ultrasound that shows all of the babies organs including the sex. Grandma will be joining GiGi, Jason, and I from Georgia to witness the big ultra sound and the even bigger news of is it a boy or girl??

Stay tuned to find out if we will be stocking up on lots of pink dresses and bows or lots of blue and green all boy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason and I were married on March 1, 2008. We are each others best friend and wouldn't trade our lives for anything! Jason was born and raised in Newnan, GA and I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL where we now live. We have an awesome family that is always there for us. We had a beautiful baby boy, Leland Matthew, on July 22, 2009. He is now growing like a weed and so much fun! We have a very hectic life, but we love it! We take everything that God gives us and deal with it the best we can. We know he has a plan for our family and can't wait to see what the future brings!!

Followers